(as of Dec 10,2019 11:19:50 UTC – Details)
Access when your business needs more new customers.
I suspect your hand is (figuratively) up. This book is not just about growth, but about strong, explosive growth, the kind of growth weather satellites can observe from space.
The success of a business-to-business depends directly on how effectively it acquires new pipelines. Sales development is the answer to the rapid growth.
This book summarizes the three decades of practical experience of the author Trish Bertuzzi. Six elements for the construction of a new pipeline and the acceleration of sales growth with indoor sales will be presented.
1. Strategy provides a framework for aligning your sales development model with your specific market and the buyer's journey.
2. Specialization presents stories of new thinking. You'll learn how to segment your potential universe, specialize roles, and how it all comes together.
3. Recruitment provides a timetable for setting with urgency. Tactics, compensation and a bullet-proof hiring process are presented in detail.
4. Employee retention focuses on things that seemingly never get enough attention: engaging, developing and motivating people.
5. The execution shifts gears, showing examples and tactics for onboarding, creating buyer-based messaging, and designing an effective outreach cadence.
6. Finally, Leadership provides actionable advice on how to drive today's sales performance. There is much to learn about setting quotas, measuring what matters, and acceleration technologies. Therefore, these topics are covered in detail.
Ken Krogue (President of InsideSales.com) writes in the foreword: "This is the game book for today's success. After reading this book, I know that it will make you successful, help your business grow and change our industry. "